Sunday, May 22, 2011

Helicopter? What?



This is Amanda Sargent. She let me fly an R44 yesterday. It was awesome.

Jesse was disappointed with me, though. He said apparently I'm too cool to hang out at Auburn anymore. Awww. I told him I wasn't going to switch over completely just yet, and he said I should wait until he gets his helicopter CFI because apparently whenever he gets bored he gets a new rating. I guess we can finish fixed-wing together first, then.



I won't go over to the dark side just yet.



I do understand constant-speed props much better, though. Hooray!

3 comments:

Karlene Petitt said...

Okay... I am so jealous!!! You are an aviation animal. Eating the sky in everything that flies. You go for it! Jesse's just jealous. :)

d d said...

Hey.

if you are interested in a career that mixes aviation and programming.. (owner is a pilot and owns a couple airplanes)

check out skyvantage.com
faceboook.com/skyvantage

Might be just what you're looking for. (and they're hiring)

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks! I'm still such a beginning programmer, though. I've only taken one class. But I'll keep it in mind. :D